Search This Blog

Sep 25, 2017

Nightmare the Halloween Snake

Krawka: Nightmare the creepy cute Halloween snake crochet pattern by Krawka -Beetlejuice sandworm inspired,

Krawka: Nightmare the creepy cute Halloween snake crochet pattern by Krawka -Beetlejuice sandworm inspired,

Krawka: Nightmare the creepy cute Halloween snake crochet pattern by Krawka -Beetlejuice sandworm inspired,

Nightmare is a huge crochet snake. He is almost 120 cm (47 inches) long, but you can very easily make it shorter or loooonger.


Although it wasn't my intention he is now my older sons best friend :) I thought he will be a little too creepy for a little (4 yo) boy, but my son loves him and isn't even a bit afraid. My boy loves all monsters, dragons and ghosts but is terribly afraid of squirrels :) (You probably know that already) - Yes I am serious :)

Krawka: Nightmare the creepy cute Halloween snake crochet pattern by Krawka -Beetlejuice sandworm inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment