Search This Blog

Feb 18, 2016

Crochet buttons

Krawka: Crochet buttons / pins/ brooshes: Two little owls 

Collection of crochet buttons. Owls, bear, zombie rabbit, pirate rabbit, my neighbor totoro, hedgehog, basically anything that came to my head before I ran out of buttons. It all started when I bought a pack of DIY buttons, they look like this:



I think the fought is to put any material You want on the front side, squeeze with the back side and voila You have Your DIY button ready.  I am not too good at following instructions so I though I would make the crochet buttons instead.... 

My favourite ones are brown bear and brown owl, weird cause I don't like the color :P I use the brown bear not as a button but as a brooch.

 Krawka: Crochet button / pin / broosh: Brown Teddy bear
 Krawka: Crochet button / pin / broosh: Cute Brown Owl 

I also love the three little bunnies: pirate, zombie and skeleton


Krawka: Crochet buttons / pins / brooshes: Three little bunnies: pirate, zombie, skeleton

Krawka: Crochet buttons / pins / brooshes: Three little bunnies: pirate, zombie, skeleton

Krawka: Crochet buttons / pins / brooshes: Three little bunnies: pirate, zombie, skeleton


 Other buttons I've made:




Krawka: Crochet button / pin / broosh: My neighbor Totoro

Krawka: Crochet button / pin / broosh: Orange fox

Krawka: Crochet button / pin / broosh: Hedgehog

No comments:

Post a Comment